heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: BuddhaHealer deleted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is no way to recover all that was lost for my hp, shes gone and deleted. if u guys can (gms) i ask for one favor. find the ip address of who deleted my high priest, this is my farewell to everyone. i dunno who deleted it if the gms deleted or not but im done for, if anyone wants to keep in touch here is my msn wannamarrymenow@hotmail.com i had to much fun here on this server. good bye LOA (aol) good bye DD. and everyone. i love u all so much, good bye mi amor, sorry i failed everyone.
Well, as I have already stated in-game before you signed out..I hate that something like this happened, especially after you got your Champ back thanks to Loki and whatnot, and was actually going to stay with heRO, then something like this had to happen.

I honestly can't think of much to say about this situation except that we will miss you and hope you remember the good times you had here Icon_smile

Take care, Buddha Ok
We recovered your champ and now your priest is deleted Sweat

Had we been told it was in danger of being deleted too we could have changed that password as well last night, when Ayu talked to you, but we did not know.

The person who deleted it is on the same IP as the person who deleted your champ, I'll pm you more information.
i acually told and said, messaged and all a few times that both accounts had to be changed, when i signed on my champ, and then my hp, to find that my hp account had not been. im sorry loa, the shoes of doom are lost forever thx to for everything
=O that is soooooooo messed up... make sure to track down that ip and ban their asses pan. and buddha, i didnt know you that well but im still gonna miss you Icon_cry well maybe ill see you around some other server or sumthin,
FullRotation365
Ive heard that the Shoes of doom cant be returned. This is a shame. Its completely unfair. Not only due to the fact that the password as was asked to be changed since 03/03/08 (its already 03/08/08). But the excuse of the shoes being handed down to Buddha is the reason for not getting them back. Im not saying they were handed down or werent. But even if they were handed down, wouldnt it be even more necessary to get the shoes to be given back since they dont belong to Buddha? They are not shoes that are found quiet easily, since we all might know, its quiet hard to even kill an MVP by oneself. They were a Dark Lord Card in +8 shoes. To get the +8 shoes are hard enough. The Dark lord card is even harder. I jsut dont see whats the problem in putting everything back exactly the same way it was. It was clearly a hack, in which we all agree. If the account was being shared, then it would be a little more understandable. But if it was a clear hack, in which the password was gotten by another person without the deliberate knowledge of Buddha. Then i consider it a hack. A hack should equal a 100% recover of the things lost, not jsut the character. I jsut find it unfair, to not get the shoes back, and only the characters, when we all know that Buddha had them, since it was clearly seen by the public yesterday. And we all know that Buddha would not delete her characters, her items, and especially her shoes as well.
I don't think such shoes can be deleted.. Even the dumbest noob would transfer the items before deleting. Is it possible to track down item transfers made prior to deletion? If the shoes are still on the server along with Buddha's items, they should be gotten back..

But if they were deleted, no item should be recovered imo. Even if it was a hack. Being hacked is completely the user's fault. As far as I know, only restorations are done when it is the GM's fault. But it's always better to hear it from a GM Icon_smile

Sucks to see this happening to you Buddha. Hopefully you'll learn from this experience that you can't really trust people with your user/pass. Because if you piss them off, they'll screw you.

Goodluck wherever you go bro
Draken/Bloody no offense but this is not your business, we are already talking to Buddha about it, no one needs to interfere.

We all feel sorry for what buddha has lost and we will review the matter fairly. But technically she shared her password, it was not a hack, and we are not obligated to look after your stuff, your login information are your responsability to keep private.

Locking this until the gm team decides on the outcome.
I don't like the implication that GM's deleted the char or that it is the reason why the equips were not returned.
We are not responsible for what happens if you loan out your account. If you give out your account information, then YOU are the one who takes the chance that something might happen with your things.
Feel lucky the char was recovered, it is done very rarely. This is not done easily or in 2 minutes.
Equips are not recovered when this is done, period.
That information was given out when we informed thaibabylao that the champ would be recovered.
Reference URL's