heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: My Password Incorrect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whattttttt?

Who Change my Pass?
You should make sure that you typed it in correctly.. either that or you have cap locks on lol x)
And make sure you take _M/_F out of your username after the first login.
lol iam playing for a 4 days and today my password are Incorrect
That's because you've been banned while we study the case of what you did to Buddha. When I saw that the shoes of doom were on your account I banned it since it constitute theft in addition what you had already done.

Ban list will be updated accordingly when we are done discussing the matter to inform you if it is permanent or temporary.

If I may make a suggestion, if I were you I would leave, even if you don't get banned permanently for what you did, don't expect a welcome from the community, and why join if everyone hates you already.
Lol, dont ban me permanently =)
blah
I'm kind of regretting giving this Lillium a greeting now, after finding out this is the one behind all of this mess. Well, putting that aside..Buddha, I think it's best to just drop it at this point. What's been done has been done. I (and anybody else who knows you) understand that you are upset about this whole ordeal, but coming in here and continuing to sling mud isn't really helping matters, is it?

The problem is already being resolved by the GMs at the moment and they are deciding whether or not Lillium deserves a permanent or temporary ban. I don't think that was a signal for you to come in and start badmouthing this person (again). Once again, I understand you're upset, but you're pushing the envelope here. Even if this person did something such as delete two characters of yours, you don't automatically gain the right to degrade them and provoke them like you're doing now.

I just wanted to point out that the post was a bit extreme and such things should be handled over PM. Just have a little bit of patience and things will be handled accordingly, don't worry Ok

EDIT: Above post has been edited after my statement, but too lazy to change mine Icon_razz
=)
Bravo, Lillium.
Not saying I like you or anything, because in all honesty you are a... well you get the picture. But I am honestly impressed that you were able to stir all this up by yourself. Okay yeah you've achieved your goal to make a huge splash in the server bigger than anyone else before you, so now if you could just leave. I know you want to stay and be happy that you were able to piss everyone off so effectively and laugh that they cant change or do anything about what you did, and all of their rage is completely poured into a helpless cause. But I think you've done enough for now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's