heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiatus/spring break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, you probably know me as Amarant, Iduncare or maybe even my wiz that i sign on every so often Mushu... but if not now atleast by thursday you wont see me online until around the 30th...

I wish the LoA thing would fix itself, but obviously it wont, and i wouldnt count on the GMs changing their decisions. I truly am sorry Panda, Aki, Ayu and anyone else i may have cursed or flamed in my recent rantings... even though they may have gone un-noticed.

I feel i need this break to think about some things, im having trouble in a lot of aspects in my life. If you would like to reach me i may be on MSN: wacko_darren@hotmail.com, but i dont know that I can bring myself to sign on heRO or go on the forums...

This is my goodbye for now, I WILL definitely come back after i come back from my 'vacation'... love yall (well most of you bastards atleast <3)

bye bye heRO, ill catch ya later

-Darren-
peaceee
I didn't know you personally - but I saw you around a lot. Good luck with your break - and good luck figuring everything out. We'll see you when you come back.
Reference URL's