heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Which hydra spots are nerfed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know which hydra spots are nerfed (hydras will not drop cards at that spot)? I'd like to know before going hunting and go for the wrong spot. Thanks.
Some Hydra have a zero percent card drop chance?
Quote:Some Hydra have a zero percent card drop chance?

....Why?
well i know i already got one Hydra Card in Baylan Dungeon
The hydra spot at Amatsu does not drop any card, it was a svn change (not heRO specific), I don't know of any other spot that does not drop the card.
I think it's only that one.
Actually, the hydra's in amatsu don't drop any items and only give 1 exp, but farming items still work on them

and Alchemist summoned Hydra's are nerfed for the very reason that they can farm hydras without ever taking a single damage, so gravity made it so they don't drop items or give exp.

I've gotten hydra's from thara frogs, Both of the Hydra pools in payon (The munak /bongun floor and the Sohee floor), and the sunken ship. I haven't found one in byalan, but I know they have drops, because I use their meat when I run out of fish to eat while killing other fish

Many people stop beleiving the card exists or the monster is nerfed after they killed 10 zillion of a monster and they still haven't gotten the card. It may be that you're just very very unlucky
Half the time, the proclaimed 10 zillion is only 400 too =P
Well, I know the one in Payon dungeon, Sunken Ship, and the cave to the right of Comodo still drops the card, since I got one from each, but not sure about any others, actually Thinking
If a hydra gives the proper amount of exp, then it "Should" Drop the card on its regular .03% chance.

However if the hydra gives a diffrent amount of exp such as '1', then it is a 'meta'-Hydra, one without drops.
Reference URL's