heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: "Costumes"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a random idea I had while trying to pick a class based merely on its looks... and I'm sure there's a flaw as to why this wouldn't work, but, what if there were clothing-things you could wear that had no stats on it, but changed your appearance to another class? (my personal reason is cause I can't stand how male merchants look... no offense to any male merchants out there /sryIcon_wink

Maybe this would mess with WoE (or be unusable doing WoE?), beats me, I've never been in a WoE thing. or you can't attack while wearing it... I dunno, but it was just a thought on something fluff. I don't know anything about scripting, so if it's too hard, just ignore this post. Sweat
Doable but kinda hard, no time for it now, but I got the cutest little school uniform sprite from the rune website. If I ever have time I'll consider adding it, but it's rather low in the priority list. ^_^;
o.O omg that's be the cutest thing ever! I hope it'll be like the wedding dress that you can put on and off. If added i recoment th at the school girl uniform that can be inter gender boys can wear girls and run around dresses and girls can run around in the boy uni, if that's do able it would be fun >;3
GM-Pandora Wrote:Doable but kinda hard, no time for it now, but I got the cutest little school uniform sprite from the rune website.

Otaku invading heRO within 3 days of releasing it, I swear =O
Uwaa, yeah, definitely low priority cause it's fluff, but I'd love to see it someday when everything else is done and there's time for fluff-stuff. Icon_biggrin

thanks!
GM-Ayu Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:Doable but kinda hard, no time for it now, but I got the cutest little school uniform sprite from the rune website.

Otaku invading heRO within 3 days of releasing it, I swear =O
;-; and i taught the nightmare was over Cry
A question I have if these "costumes" are implemented, would we be able to attack, and use skills like normal? or would these be like santa suits, where we can't do anything but walk, talk, and basic skills for 5 minutes?

I'd be fun to watch a schoolgirl Asura all of our perverted old male population (well, the ones without GR anyway), or watch a pally in a godzilla suit tank a few guilds at once in woe
Ex is already green Oka. He needs no godzilla suit.
Reference URL's