heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is 2,5 weeks late now, but here is my introduction.

Greetings, I am Gruss. Current character Monk (86/50 at the time writing this). I'm a social, sarcastic, kinda friendly person with good english skills (which is not my native language). I'm interested in drawing, movies and music like everybody else on this planet, the only exception is that I'm really picky in all of those areas.

I tend to express my own opinions on pretty much everything and I think that everybody should have opinions of their own instead of copying everybody else. I have a love & hate relationship to anime and manga, as I like well made ones, but I hate almost every commercial series out there (especially Naruto). I guess I could say I prefer western comics over them. I really hate fanboys and fangirls of all sorts, it's ok to like stuff, but there's a line of sense in everything. This picture sums it up pretty well.

I came to heRO because qRO had shut down and I was in the need of a new low rate private server. To my surprise, heRO has a certain quality to it and they have not gone beyond the line of bad taste (except the custom sprite of the style npc, no offence to the original artist) like in most of the private servers. I'm hoping to find generally nice and social people to chat and play with. My areas of interest in RO are PvE and RP, which is kinda weird as I'm a hardcore PvP'er in other mmos.

Well, if anybody feels like chatting or leveling together, feel free to contact me.
I thank you for your time and effort for reading.

- Gruss

PS: My deviantart page.
lmao @ that pic O_o

A late welcome Gruss, already stole all your money selling you stuffs in the past few weeks.

You found a guild yet? Or you hate guilds too x_x ?
Bloody Wrote:lmao @ that pic O_o

A late welcome Gruss, already stole all your money selling you stuffs in the past few weeks.

You found a guild yet? Or you hate guilds too x_x ?

I'm glad to join a guild if it doesn't require me to PvP, play everyday or it has a name that bothers me. A social guild would be best I guess. As for the money, you've well earned each zeny you've leeched off my wallet. I still got more of it and I'm sure I need your services in the future.
Alright, I'll get in touch with you soon Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^ I think we share anime taste.

I made the styla cutin, admittedly drawing is not my strong suit lol, I just gave it a try and thought it looked alright, but everyone else seems to find it horrible XD
GM-Pandora Wrote:Welcome ^_^ I think we share anime taste.

I made the styla cutin, admittedly drawing is not my strong suit lol, I just gave it a try and thought it looked alright, but everyone else seems to find it horrible XD

It's not that horrible, you can still tell what it stands for, but it just that it doesn't blend in with the rest of the graphics. Anyway, keep up the good work at the admin side of heRO.
Yeah I'll stick to that and leave drawing to others XD
Welcome to the server. Seems like you share a common interest with a good bit of the people here as well. Also looking at your level looks like I need to spend more time playing catch up lawl. In either case hope to see you in-game Icon_smile.
Reference URL's