heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Inapropriate Chat in Main
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Some people were discussing Pokemon, when all of a sudden this statement comes out. I thought it somewhat
inappropriate for main, so I decided to take some screenshots and send them in.

As you can see, Moonpie asked him to tone it down a bit, but was actually met with quite the opposite reaction.

Sorry about the huge pictures.

[Image: screenheRO-Server001.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server002.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server003.jpg]
Use the ticket system next time, or PM a GM on the forum for any offenses, Zeekio Aco has received a 30 minutes mute.
-_-.... wow... just wow.....
It's kinda funny, but too offensive for the general public.
the average child hears the word f*** like what 1000 times before they're 13? this game is rated 13+ so yeah.. I think its kinda stupid reason to get muted.. honestly if you still believe in the stork and your playing ro theres something wrong with you..
it's still against the rules sek. Whether it's been heard before or not, it's not allowed.
Not only is Rhino right but this is merely the tip of the iceburg for all the other stuff this user has done. Unfortunately, we lack actual evidence of said other stuff =_= and I'm beginning to deeply regret that.
Yea, I wish there was a way to screenshot people stealing your fish. Zeekio Aco was hanging out at the fishing spot spamming about their being a bot at the fishing spot (which there was not, I was chatting with everyone there), and would run up next to me everytime I had my pet spit out its contents so I could get more bait to keep fishing and he would grab some of my fish. I got him to return them the first time, but the second time he grabbed two piles and then claimed nothing happened - and the other people down there tried to get him to return it too, but I had / have no proof that he took them, and I was out of the other fishers sight range I believe, so...
I already received report on that matter already albus, and we're deciding on it.
Sekaru Wrote:the average child hears the word f*** like what 1000 times before they're 13? this game is rated 13+ so yeah..

Meh. I'm 18, but that doesn't mean I like having to deal with that. No matter how often you hear it, that doesn't make it any more appropriate.
Plus, thinking of new members; I wouldn't think you would welcome a new member with cursing. He/She would leave.

Besides that, this report was not made about language.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's