heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greeting and Salutations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'll preface by saying that I've never actually played RO before. However, I'm hardly new to MMOs in general so learning thus far hasn't been too bad.

My girlfriend really wanted to get back into RO and she wanted to play with me, so I got dragged along with the stipulation that she needed to find a friendly free server. Thankfully it seems she succeeded, because I really didn't want to be stuck paying 12 bucks a month for servers full of bots and ass hats Laugh (that and I'm already paying for EQ2, I'm not made of money, haha)

So anyway, if you see me about, I've got a gunslinger by the name of Roland running about (I might be a Dark Tower fan >_>).
I believe I ran into you earlier, can't remember.

Either way, welcome to heRO and hopefully you're stay here will be enjoyable (and last a long time xD)
A wizard called Walter on the way as well? ^_^

Welcome to heRO Icon_smile
Welcome ^_^ I'm sure you'll be a ro-pro in no time, if you have any questions just ask on @main Icon_smile
Greetings welcome to the server, my character info is in my siggy and recently quit another MMO myself and definitly enjoy the joy of pace of RO again. Hope to see you in game Icon_smile.
Reference URL's