heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: /gg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey everybody! /gg

My name is Sodo, and I just migrated here after a long hiatus from RO, after quitting XeRO, where I've already seen some of you who were there. =D

I was referred here by Wanderer, and I will be bringing a friend as soon as his computer is fixed. Icon_razz

I hope to make friends with a lot of you, as I really do not like making enemies. >.<

I will see you all soon. Icon_razz

5 YEARS LATER:
Any of you guys still playing on here? I've been playing RDS recently, and it made me real nostalgic. I'm about to redownload everything and try to get some friends to try RO. This is a re-introduction in a sense.
hey hey!
Enjoy the stay here
It's an awesome server!
Lots of friendly people!
:D
Nice community hehe~
Sodo Wrote:Hey everybody! /gg

My name is Sodo, and I just migrated here after a long hiatus from RO, after quitting XeRO, where I've already seen some of you who were there. =D

I was referred here by Wanderer, and I will be bringing a friend as soon as his computer is fixed. Icon_razz

I hope to make friends with a lot of you, as I really do not like making enemies. >.<

I will see you all soon. Icon_razz

Heyyy, Welcome Sodo, I'm sure you'll like it here. No Instacast here though, lol.
777LuCKY Wrote:No Instacast here though, lol.

*points at SN* *rolls eyes*
Tenshi Wrote:
777LuCKY Wrote:No Instacast here though, lol.

*points at SN* *rolls eyes*

oops forgot that, we have instacast lol.
Hey and welcome to heRO :D. Hope to see you around in-game... chances are pretty good that'll happen too.

GM-Feith

Welcome Sodo Icon_smile

I'm a ex-xeRO player too. Make yourself at ease and enjoy your stay. Icon_smile
Hey Soda!

<---Musashi

Welcome to heRO :D
=D Yay for XeRO vets!

And you DO have insta here? /e9
Sodo Wrote:=D Yay for XeRO vets!

And you DO have insta here? /e9

Yeah, super novices :3 teehee
Go ichi!