heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Homu naming misshap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having some rather odd and weird lag today where messages for me double post or my character runs the wrong way as well as when i'm typing it types in the naming box of my poor little homu. After i almost named her SOOO SORRY SHE KSSED YOU i said screw it i'll give her the name "Firecracker". but i accidentally hit modify instead of the text box and when i pushed cancel another wired lag ting happened and it pushed ok
So my Lif got accidentally named Lif >< i was wondering if the great gm gods can take mercy upon my poor little lif and get her name changed to what i originally wanted.
first double check to see if unlimited naming of pets and homunculus is activated (I never checked myself). Close the homunculus window then open it again, if you can still modify the name then yay it still works.
T.T sadly no its in green like pets when named.
yeah it's a one-time thing, though the gm's should make a homu name changing npc >.>;; (of course not without an insane quest =P)
I don't care if there would be a crazy ass quest T.T i would like to have that kind of option.
No time to make a quest, but I'm pretty sure there's a command to change a homunculus name, since this one is really a lag problem a GM could change it for you.
there is a gm command for it yes =)
yay i love you panda! thanks
Reference URL's