heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Exp Ratio Not What it Should Be
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i was looking at RateMyServer.net today and i noticed that Sleeper is 18015 base exp and 10720 which is what 5/5/3 means which is what heRO is while Anubis is 84000 base and 66000 which is 3/3/3 and im wondering why this really needed to be messed with because a 5/5/3 shouldn't be SOMETIMES 5/5/3. Im just asking for a 5/5/3 server to be a 5/5/3 server. Thinking
RMS are more updated that we are so its possible there are slight differences, but overall we are the same as what they display and the rates of 5/5/3 are applied to all monster exp evenly. We did not mess with Anubis, therefor they give the exp that they are suppose to in our current subversion update.

Also, if leveling and the monsters all don't show the right exp make sure you're not guild taxed.
I used @mi and it said 84000 base exp and 66000 job exp so it has nothing to do with guild tax, 28000 base exp and 22000 job exp on 1/1/1.....unless if thats wrong its 3/3/3
yarr.. I've been at Anubis for a while and he's right.

I thought you just nerfed him a bit for some reason or another.
We didn't nerf it, its just how it was in eAthena in our subversion, will probably change when we update.
Thank you ^_^
yar.. thanks

If only I knew when the next update is lol.

Thanks for changing it though.
Soooooo, if it was wrong all along, a lot of people probably missed out on 500m+ exp or so, but that's no biggie, right? ;x
There are lots of other ways to level if you don't like the current Anubis version, and it's not like it gives crap exp it's still a lot...
Aw, darn, this topic isn't what I thought it'd be - as far as I can see, quests don't give 5x exp. That'd really be a bit more incentive to do the minor quests, like everything that isn't the kiel quest.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's