heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: S> Heal Slave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, thats right. I'm selling heal slave/bot/whatever you want to call it here. I follow you around to WHERE EVER you want to try to level and try to keep you alive the only way I can. You get ALL the exp, and ALL of the items. I just want the payment.

My usual rate is 300k/hr For the usual mob 'em up knock 'em down

I charge 100k~400k/MVP depending on what mvp it is (Obviously I won't charge you 400k for something like Eddga). This is all assuming you are not some level 40 Acolyte trying to kill Dark Lord or anything along those lines.

I will also accept payments in Steel, Oridecon and Elemental Stones OR VVS Elemental Damascus's.

I'm requesting that no one try to make offers in here, but rather to leave their name for me to pm you if you are interested. I will get back to you ASAP when I'm not held up by work or class.
OMG that is the kind of post I needed to read 2 years ago :?[

I'll probably pm you someday for my hunter or my wiz someday.Icon_smile
I wanna hire you to help along my TK.... 'cept I dun have any monies.
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:OMG that is the kind of post I needed to read 2 years ago :?[

I'll probably pm you someday for my hunter or my wiz someday.Icon_smile
lol priests make the best baits for gigantic mobs to lure under your lvl 10 Storm Gust/Magnus Excorcismus Precast

I can appreciate what you're trying to do, and I would ask, but I'd be far more tempted to hire you if you were a high priest with assumptio =/
Hey, the only reason why I'm not a high priest yet is because I can't find anyone to SUPPORT with exp sharing.

I'm not doing the entire Heal Bomb/TU/ME again. I'd rather just play Full Support whether or not I am priest/high priest get exp or not.

I'm just doing whats fun for me ;p
Reference URL's