heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey~lo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to this server, haven't got online just yet (patching at the moment) so I'll be there soon! *dances*

Hopefully this server will prove a fun alternative to a few others I've tried. :3

Nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you as well. Hope you have fun in heRO.
Thank you for the welcome!

I have a few questions before getting started.

How fast is the leveling?
Are there really many quests? Server I was on had like no quests.
How easy are items to get, such as, Legendary Helm and what not.
Pets. I really want a Garm Baby as a pet (can'tcha tell? Icon_biggrin), is this possible?
Welcome ^_^ hope you'll have fun on heRO!

The leveling speed varies a lot from one person to another, that's pretty much up to you and the class you pick, rates are 5x faster than on official server.

There's lots of custom quests, I think they are proportionate to what you get in return for them. Cursed/Blessed helm is a hard quest imo, but the helm is good. Currently there's the Easter quest available until the 30th, it's not too hard but requires a nice amount of patience.

Garm baby is one of our custom pet, like most special pets on heRO the monster itself drops the tame. So hunt those Garm baby to catch yourself a "Snowfake" to tame Icon_smile
Heehee, awesome XD Will definitely be getting me one XD

Patience is no problem, so I'm not worried about that. The server I was playing on required an ample supply of that too.
Welcome ^_^ enjoy your stay and if your garm do drops some "ice cubes" in the city please pick them up.
Reference URL's