heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: it was fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well its everyones time one day and today just happen to be my day, my guilds will be taking over buddhachamp i jjust want to wish everyone good luck, and have fun, good bye DD,LOA, and Apoco...*waves*
take care
Sad to see you go
It's always bad to see a player leavin'...

Seeya... And I hope one of RO's rules apply to you, which is:

"You never quit playing... you only take a big break, every once in a while."

XD
T.T By bye Boon, sad to see you go but i knew this day would come soon the way you spoke a few weeks ago. Nothing can be said and done, wanna hold you back but i know its not a good idea to force someone to play when they don't want too. You've been a good friend. I hope things go well for ya!

Kissy
I shall harass you for hours on aim Icon_twisted
didnt really do much with myself, or my own characters for weeks, months, it was all about helping others out, and having fun. i was becoming a town chat bug lately and saw it coming. when u just so bored of everything and done it all and play so much, bleh, u guys are the best. im finally getting sleep ^_^ 8 hours!!!! once in a while i will pop in on my ATL, which none of u know who it is but 1 person =-P and i do check up on everyone ^_^ so i do see u guys daily, like yumera talking about the one hit bash from CUCU =-P
big brother is watching~
thaibabylao Wrote:so i do see u guys daily, like yumera talking about the one hit bash from CUCU =-P

?o_o not sure to understand but ok ;P good to see you still
Your bowling bash 1HKO her in woe, meanie!
Reference URL's