heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: transcend job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when you are a high first class and u want to change into second class do u need xx/50? or u can u change immediately?

when you are a high second class and u want to transcend can u do it anytime? or do u need to be 90/xx?

thanks for ya help....whoever Icon_biggrin
When you're a high first class, you need xx/45 minimum to change to trans 2-1 or 2-2.

I'm not sure about your 2nd question... what do you mean high second class? If that means the likes of trans 2-1 and 2-2, that's the top of the ladder already.
from what i understand of the question my answer would be:
there is no ''high second class'' you go dirrectly from first to trans, ex: high novice-high thief-Assassin Cross.
and if i may suggest, when you are high first class, do go up to job lvl 50, the bonus skill points and +stats you get are undeniably necessary, you'll only regret it if you change to trans at jlvl 45 or so, i mean once you made it this far it would be a shame to tell yourself ''damn...i should have waited a bit'', 'cuz there's no getting those neat little bonus back once you're trans...
You don't get bonus stats if you go to job 50, but you do get the 5 bonus skill points in comparison to changing at job 45.
oh really? i was certain of this...who told mi this so i can steal his cake? >Icon_sad
The bonus stats depend on your job level, and your job level gets 0 when you change into Trans Second Class.

But you still get 5 skillpoints that you must spend in Trans First Class (that's right, you cannot save your Trans First skillpoints and spend them for Trans Second skills). That's definitely worth it.
oh wait i get it now! sry didnt know that u skipped the second class and go straight to transcend...this is my first time playing without job change npcIcon_biggrin
It's fine to ask, glad you got your answer Icon_smile
Reference URL's