heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

This is one of my first RO private servers (I tried out another private server a while back, but didn't really like it) and I'm really excited. Up until now I have played iRO, Chaos server. I have been playing RO for about a two years now and yeah.

Uhm... My real name is Chelsy, and I'm sixteen years old. (Turning seventeen in June!) I'm a junior in high school, and somewhat of a band geek. (Haha, I play the trombone in both jazz and marching band!) I'm also very invovled in my school's drama club. I love theatre, especially musical theatre! I'm currently dating a wonderful boy named William; we have been together for a year and a half now!

And, that's about it! :)
Welcome ^_^
Hahah, welcome >_>;
Icon_biggrin welcome sakky
Welcome to heRO!

If you have not yet joined one of the two Allegiance of heRO, I'll strongly advise you to join the light side for all intents and purposes ^_^
No, dark side is better.

(who do you trust more, a GM or a player who you've never met before? xD)
Ewwwwww GM bias, anyway welcome. (go dark)
And already, Light and Dark rush for conscripts.

Anyway, welcome to the server, glad to have you with us! Don't mind the recruitment drives, just try to have fun! Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^ and screw both Light and Dark, Dim is where the really fun is.
Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubbles Darzinth and azurerouge but...

I joined Light! :)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's