heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sek's Departure ;_;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote Pandora: I want to add a personal note to clarify some things.

After Sekaru's recent display a discussion took place in the gm section about it. I partly stayed away from it due to personal dislike, but I still fully approve the team's decision, which was unanimous. A gm was sent to mediate with him through forum pm. Reports also came in the ticket system from players offended by what he said. In the end, after he decided to insult the mediating gm, the team decided on a full forum ban.

Don't mistake this for censorship. I don't want anyone to be afraid to give their opinions, feedback on heRO is welcome and appreciated (as long as it's done properly).

Sekaru has had multiple warnings and temp forum bans before, this one is permament due to being a recidivist.

Forum access is a priviledge, which he is no longer worthy of. This does not affect his in game status in any way at the moment. The ban is on his forum account only, however, attempting to break that forum ban, could result in consequences in game.

This will be my last post cause I stopped giving a f*** about HeRo after they broke their word on the no hax customs wich wings and fish both are for very obvious reasons

Secondly wow panda what a waste of a post did you do this just to spite me? cause you cleared up just about nothing ayu said everything you said one post before you kinda just did this to go ha Sek didn't you Icon_razz but I'm still in game the only reason I think I should of got this forum ban was cause I told ayu you know what go ban me Icon_razz

people people people grow up a little if your still hurting from world war 2 when nothing happened to you go see a shrink. The Jew's are mostly over it why can't you be lol and the compairason I'll point out goes like this Nazi = everyone as I said because you were cruel demeaning insulting and hated LoA. LoA = Jewish because they got all this hate demeaning insulting bla bla bla.

Much love for some people I met here Peace Neo if you ever come back Adauchi@hotmail.com see ya teOx and Ex. bye Izael and Amara take good care of Behemoth for me Icon_razz Goodbye Fair Bloody and Cucu you were a good test of my patience lol hope I'm not forgetting anybody... if I am add me to msn and yell at me or smthing lol its written right up there

no more explanations I'll simply go away now.. btw I'll get static to take care of the super smash bros stuff for me though he might do it from my house so don't ban my ip lol seriosuly this is my last post anyway xD

I asked for ban I got it probably will never be back ig either maybe occasionaly on a secret char who knows
Basically continuation of the other two recent threads which are closed, just in a new section. Therefore, I'll close this one as well for the same reasons why we locked the other 2 threads.

heRO-forum-wise, rest in peace Sekaru.

*locks*
Reference URL's