heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hear me, hear me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish to congratulate all my strong followers! Finally the light freaks get what they deserve!

A special congratulation to Averan, a wicked dark follower who obtained the Archdemon wings, final generation wings is the symbol of a true dark warrior!

Well, unlike those care bears, I wont be telling you guys senseless and unneeded information as we, to be honest, don't give a damn about it (don't we?).

Well anyways, I have asked Mystra to tag you along a nice little journey into the madness in which we are found of. Meet her at the Niflheim fountain April the 6th at 8 PM, server time. Show up dressed in the Evil Zone pallet, to prove your alignment.

As we like to repeatedly say, there are "benefits" in joining the right side, and you will receive some that night!

Dark will be showed mercy, Neutrals will be brainwashed and Light will be annihilated!
Yes, master will be pleased of us.

As stated by Melot, I'l be waiting at Niflheim's fountain, april the 6th at 8 PM Est, server time. Anyone showing without Evil Zone will be killed on sight. I'l be waiting....

[Image: Angel_of_Death.jpg]
Reference URL's