heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hmm well hello, i thought i might as well say hi cause i have been on this server and havent spoken with anyone yet...
anyway im Madison, im 17 (18 this year which scares me for some reson....i dunno why), im from england, and im currently a student at the doncaster collage (yay T_T), i like drawring, playing games, watching anime, reading manga (blah blah blah)

and btw if you talk to me ingame i might be a bit "cold" sounding at first ive been told this by my other friends ive had on other servers, but i dont bite!

anyway i hope to make some friends here even though im not at all interesting XD see ya in game>.>??(if i can find any of you)
i gotta get back to the culverts.....(sigh)

(after reading this it sounds cold aswell 0_o)
Welcome to the server, another England person here! Maybe the 18 thing is because getting close to uni/coming out to work?
If you need any help, look me up (3 mains being my forum name and the two in the sig).
hehe thank you, ill be on the server as soon as i stop scring my self on half life 2 =s
Woo another Brit!??Welcome to heRO, and remember... erm... oh, what was it again???It was really important... Well, don't forget it, anyway.

Icon_biggrin

And 18? meh... 18's not scary.??When my daughter's my age, I'll be 70 - now THAT's scary Sweat
lol in a way 18 is scary, it's when the military recruiters and insurance companies and credit card companies come to find YOU., and then there's taxes, and college, and the rest of your life. If you live in the US (I'm not sure how exactly things work in England), you have to start paying attention to Politics so we don't elect an idiot who will end the world as we know it.

But once you get used to it, it's not that bad.

Welcome to heRO
Welcome ^_^
Quote:in a way 18 is scary, it's when the military recruiters and insurance companies and credit card companies come to find YOU., and then there's taxes, and college, and the rest of your life. If you live in the US (I'm not sure how exactly things work in England), you have to start paying attention to Politics so we don't elect an idiot who will end the world as we know it.
Oh god.. the horror x______x

Should be a new horror movie

Back on topic.. Welcome Madison person.
Hey there, welcome to the server! Need any help with something, just ask. Icon_biggrin
Hey, are you that cute little swordgirl that joined today with the name Madison also?

Welcome to the server btw XD
i am that little swords girl called madison but i dunno about cute XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's