heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Well, my name is Caridee! And, I'm 15 years old. Icon_smile I usually have a character named Turnip or something of the sort. On RO, I like to talk to people, hunt and on occasion, level. Outside of RO, I like to swim and collect odd things; like bottle caps and keychains; I know it's wierd, but it's very fun, hehe! I've been on a few servers before, so I already know the basics. Icon_wink I change my character job, and so on this server, I think I'll try to be an Alchemist, since you guys have Homunculi. Icon_smile Well, talk to me ingame and maybe we can be friends! Icon_biggrin Oh, by the way, my ingame name is Turnip, if you haven't found that out yet. Laugh
Welcome to heRO, Turnip Icon_biggrin

Collecting things is always fun, guess that for me that's one of the charms of heRO and RO in general (more heRO though cause of some custom equip that helps in it XD)
Welcome Turnip. Hopefully I'll see you in game so we can chat xD
@GM-Ayu: Yeah, that's why I picked this server! So many custom NPCs, Headgears, ect. It's really cool. Icon_smile

@azurerogue: Lookin' forward to that chat! Icon_biggrin
Haha, I saw when you joined today on main, I had to leave though a little after you said hi, food was calling and I always listen to that call.

Welcome to HeRO, hopefully we'll get to meet characters in game at some point :]
Haha, yeah. Icon_biggrin Thanks for the welcome. Hope we'll meet. Icon_smile
Welcome ^_^
Thanks for the welcome! I really like this server already. So many nice people. You guys are so welcoming. Icon_smile
Reference URL's