heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! thought i'd post a bit about me here to get you all up to date.

My main is Brime, some of you server hoppers may be familiar with him

My real name is Shawn, i'm 24 and live in Illinois

I've been playing ragnarok in one form or another for about 2 years now, and my prefered class is monk/champ

My interests are gaming (of course), reading, riding my motorcycle, and varrious outdoor activities.

I will of course come off as sacrcastic, although i am fiercly dedicated to my friends. I'm not sure wich side of this light/dark thing i'll join, i guess whichever side needs my help more.

Anyway, i hope to meet you in game, i'll be on at completly random times, so good luck finding me!
Welcome to the server Brime. Hope you have fun playing here Icon_biggrin
Join Light Side, side up with hawt bishi boys like myself and several others, and with the absolutely adorable GM Ayu!
Welcome to heRO server Brime. I hope that you make the right decision and join the Light Allegiance to help us in our battle against Erebos and Mystra too ^_^
Welcome to heRO.

Pay no attention to these promoters, just pick whichever side suits you more ^_^;
Icon_biggrin welcome to the server! This place has a real nice set up of things, I'm sure you'll enjoy the aspects of it!

(pst: go with what Ayu and Aaron say =D)
Quote:Pay no attention to these promoters

Nevermind her, she's just saying this because she is a dark pawn herself. AND DARK MEMBERS CRASH THE SERVER, WE GOT PROOF.

Death to Dark Icon_twisted

Didn't mean to scare you away.. but welcome
.-. Welcome
._. Enjoy your stay
o_o Don't listen to any of these people. .-.
Join the neutral side~
...And kill the porings. O_O
The Many Kira's Wrote:.-. Welcome
._. Enjoy your stay
o_o Don't listen to any of these people. .-.
Join the neutral side~
...And kill the porings. O_O

*Beats Kira with the +9 Ugly Hammer* No poring killing! >O

Anyway =O Welcome to Fruitopia...I mean heRO!
Reference URL's