heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello HeRO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Emma. I have some experience with RO Servers, so I'm not entirely a newbie. I usually play a Priest, but I think I might change on this server. Not sure yet, though. My characters names usually reflect on what I'd name my children, if I had any. Icon_biggrin Which I don't yet, lol. But, they are just the first and middle names of them. So, just talk to me ingame on my soon-to-be-main, Terra Blythe. Icon_smile See you guys! (And girls!)
Welcome to HeRO, I hope you have fun playing with us here.
And join Light, so you can side be with hawt bishi boys Icon_wink
lol Aaron... I am not a hawt bishy boy ._.
But yes, do join the Light side, we have cake. @_@
And.. Welcome!! =D
Hello and welcome to hero! *gasp* Your forum name is the same as my niece! Are you her? Wait...she's 4. So unless she's a lot smarter than I remember her, probably not. Anyway, welcome to hero and I hope you enjoy it.
lol @ 3 previous post XD

Welcome, please don't be scared by our lot of oddities, we're a fun bunch ^_^ have fun on heRO!
Haha. I was definately thinking of joining the light side, if you were wondering. Icon_wink Hehe, I'm an old one myself, I just have to around for sometime. Anyways, thanks for all the welcome's. I really appreciate it. Umm.. Just one question. About the baby wings? Where is the NPC for it? Or do we have to find it ourself?
The npc is in the training ground, on the map with monsters, further than that you'll have to find it yourself ^_^
Reference URL's