heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Mercenary Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if anyone would think that a guild who acted as a mercenary in WoE would have any success. I have had the idea for a while but haven't had the money or the power (character wise) to start a guild. If anyone thinks it would be a good idea or would like to even join when I make the guild (still no where close Cry ) then please let me know. Thank you.
personally i think this would be a good idea
though for it to work properly you would have to be alianced to the guild you are working for to prevent accidental killing

and guilds would want stronger people with better equips more
if your guild can actually succeed in said services theres no reason this should fail Icon_razz
I like the idea a lot! Guilds could contact you and 'rent' out people for either the attack of the defense. Annnd the people don't have to be the best, sometimes all it takes is another mage class slamming down those precasts or another assassin attacking the emperium.

If you manage to get this running look me up! It sounds mighty fun to me
Wow. I didn't really think it was that good of an idea but you guys have given me new resolve! (yeah i know, really cheesey)??I'm gonna work really hard to get this running and I'll definitly look you up Lysander. Thanks everyone! Icon_biggrin
Good News! Thanks to a generous offer, I was able to get some emperium and make the guild. If anyone who reads this wants to join the guild I only use one character so you will always know if I'm on or not. The guild is called Blade With No Name.
well if i ever leave my current guild there wont be any other guild in the server that i would find homely. i'd join, and i've been thinking of doing this for some time now
Alright! This is just an announcement for anyone. The guild doesn't just rent itself for WoE. We'll do any job you can think of (For the right price, Muhahahaha). And of course by we I mean me 'cause right now I'm the only person in the guild. So I strongly encourage people...PLEASE JOIN!!! Cry
maybe you should get stronger before you start a guild like this, after all the guild leader should be able to do the job any of his guildies can
Reference URL's