heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Seeking a guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a little humble alchemist seeking a fun guild for mid lvls.

I want a guild that WoE's regularly, but doesn't require me to take part (unless recalled, then I've got no real choice but to fight, die trying or relog.)

If possible, I'd like it to be a fairly eventful guild that tends to clutter up my screen with guild chat even with kill spam enabled Icon_razz

Post your guilds and a little background on them.
did you get kicked from LW when you took a break or did you leave?

either way we'd love to have you back let me know Icon_biggrin.

and yea we woe regularly, have more regular parties now at end game dungeons, and probably chat as much as any guild out there. pm me or @who2 ex.
Death Dealers is recruiting and we love alchemists Icon_razz . We WoE all the time and never miss it. It is not required but it is encouraged. Our guild chat is always lively (stares at Kris and Alexi) so you always have someone to talk to. We have all levels in guild so making a party with anyone in party can be easy.

PM me (Tripp) or anyone in Death Dealers for info.
Yes... or you could join Apocalypse. Our name is cooler than Legendary Warriors, and I guarantee you, even if it's just me on, the chat will be cluttered. Usually it's not just me though. =x
wont argue with that. legendary warriors isnt the coolest name but parfait should be used to it by now. Icon_razz
I have the best guild name ever (Coffee Break), but nobody is in it with me other than like...two-five people who barely ever get on. ;(
Reference URL's