heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I just started a couple of days ago and I am really hoping this is a great server.Ok I also play on [another ro server], but their GM's ignore people sometimes. I am glad that GMs here actually help people.Icon_biggrin [the other server] recently had a rollback that took us back to Feb. 2. Thats why I started looking for a new, awsome, and reliable server. Thats how I ended up here! Icon_smile If you have any non-personal questions feel free to ask!!Laugh
Heh, just to warn you, you can't mention other servers here on the forums ;D
But welcome here to HeRO, hope you have fun here, and good luck leveling!
o...k.... I guess I can believe you...
This server is really fun. The community is pretty small so it gets really easy to get to know people. If you need anythin, feel free to ask! Icon_biggrin
Glad to have you with us, welcome to heRO! Icon_smile
Welcome, have fun on heRO ^_^ no rollback or wipes here, we value everyone's hard work.
Don't think we had rollback or wipes for 2 years now (which is how old the server is) so that's probably a statement our own history can back up ;p
That is outstanding!!!!!
And it bothers Krimlin, so its a win-win situation XD Icon_razz
^.^ thats really good. I cant wait to start the server. Yet, my game opens then errors right before the character select. XD
Reference URL's