heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Preemptive strike!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! You can call me Taiyaki on here and I pretty much followed Kira to this place after my boredom of not playing MMORPG's for so long got a hold of me. I could tell you the past reasons for knowing Kira, but I'll let him stew about in it before telling, just to watch his funny reactions ^_^

I hope to get along with you all! I am downloading the client as we speak so I am not quite there yet, plus I'll have some stuff to do with it since I run on Linux...Ah, but I ramble...See you in the game! Until then I will make do with your lovely forums!
~Taiyaki~~! *eats* Love [/kanon reference]
AH yes Kira told me about you...That you use the term Uguu like I do...Kira even said I should be dark side because of it since your on the light side...

Ah! I just bought my Kanon Collectors box a few days ago too, and in it right now are the first two english dvds and the two original dvds of the 2001 version...I love the series so much <3

Please don't eat me faster than I can regenerate ;-;
Sweat Now Main will be infested with Uguus...
...What funny reaction?! Cry
Anyway, as you said.. I said Hi. xD
Now I'll peacefully go back to my closet and sleep...
Ok

-sigh- What have I caused now?
The world of heRO may never be the same because of one action I did.. o_o
Uguu... english "uguu" will scar my life and permanently damage my hearing. Subbed Kanon 06 only please ._.

(more reason why you should join the light side *eats*)
@GM_Ayu :: I gave the english a chance, then switched it to Japanese and it felt like my ears had stopped bleeding...I am collecting it because I am a Kanon fan, but I only listen to them in Japanese ^_^

Same with Air, ONE, and most of what I watch...Gah! Your still eating me! Uguu...itai yo! ;-;

@Kira :: We have a history pal...Muahahah...but what is this action you speak of? Inviting me here? Don't be silly dearest Kira, I won't destroy the server <3 Instead I shall flood it with Taiyaki! Delicious and easy to make Icon_wink
huh? Thinking
Sounds interesting, a friend of Kira's is always welcomed by me. History...hmmm...did you two date? Evil
If they did date, I want a voiceclip of those two together at Karaoke~
Oh no, another person who will pester me about adding Ayu hairband to heRO Icon_cry

Welcome Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's