heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: FF7 Crisis Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I looked and looked and didn't see a topic for it so I made one! I bought it just exactly one week from today and I've beaten it! Not because its short, but because it got me addicted and now I am replaying it again on hard mode! SO much fun, the story line and fillers for FF7 are fantastic! And the pretty bishonen are abundant as always! Great game, awesome controls, and the revamped FF7 musical score is just so nostalgic..-sigh of bliss-

It is an awesome game! play it or domo-kun will eat you! ::domo::
I never played it myself but my friend said that is' only sub-par average o_O;

*eats Taiyaki* Whistle
I just wasted my paycheck on getting a psp just to play crisis core. xD I didn't have a memory card so I couldn't do much. But I like it so farrr. My brother just bought me a memory card today, but he took the psp to work. ): So I won't be able to touch it until later on tonight.
I liked it, its not menu based battle but I love it! So much fun and the nostalgic effect is enough for me, and if I enjoy it then I don't care who bad mouths it >D
My friend got it when it came out first... told me it was pretty good (he made me read all the hiragana and katakana DIcon_smile. I think it's the best spin off of FF7... definately better than Dirge. God that piece of crap..
Well I just bought it last Friday and I'd have to say that it is AMAZING!!!! *o*
The best RPG on PSP BY-FAR!!!???? ~just got speechless and doesn't know what more to say about it cuz it truly is amazing!!~
I give it a rating of 100/10Icon_exclaimWhistle??EvilNo1Ok
Purely superb!
Icon_biggrin
Really~
I've been also hearing that the gameplay is lacking a bit....is it true?
The movie clips are nice though...(youtube'd them Icon_biggrin)
I believe that the Battle mode is creatively done well! And the commands list is classic from choosing skills and Materia! I love the real time battle, sure it has to do that "Activating Combat Mode" But I think thats one of the coolest features they have for entering from Field to Battle Mode. The DMW slot reel system is a wicked amazing system that they have :D??and I like it!??>:F??And the Missions that you can do befroe you do your assignment when you have time to free play around is really fun (hehe reminds me of doing Missions on Nyuu xD??altho they are kinda lame with killing 100 monsters.. but these missions are tons better than TK ones xD lol????still tons and tons of them.) I L/lv;VE the characters and the details of the story movie clips Whistle??Just like how FFVII:Advent Children (movie) CGI detail is!??Yummy! OH! And the music is truly magnificent! *-* ~gets lost in the piano solos and the rockin' battle themes and etc.!~
Anywho you can tell that I REALLY enjoy this game!??I've been waiting and wanting it since I first heard about it which was a loong time ago! Now it is here and in my PSP!!!!!! >:D
No1

NOTE: to people who are interested in playing/buying it or who have been told, for example, that some features are not too great (e.g. gameplay,..) Try it out! I was told how the lvling up was like and at first I was feeling that it was going to either be annoying to 'try' to lvl or to lvl in general. Believe me when I say that the lvling up part is not a problem at all it doesn't determine whether you are tons stonger or not??still very balanced and besides, you lvl up anyways; even if you have to get three 7s on the DMW reel.. SO WHAT!??XD??lol??
Anyways, rating I give it still the same??100/10! I understand that people have different interests in various games and etc.??But if you get the chance and if you wanna try it out.. do so!??=3??It's worth a try!??;D
Ok

PS @Kensei-??Sorry??but you missing out on the movie clips... youtube bad quality unless I found bad one? None the less??AMAZING detail??/rice *.*

(heh??sorry for the long post??*blushes??/swt*) LaughSweat
this is just more proof going towards the fact that, sony's first portable system is absolutely No1 on even if not higher grounds then nintendo's fourth. HA!! take that nintendo!
how long do you need to beat the game?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's