heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: help please i cant start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well im having this trouble afther i run the hero patch, so i dont know if its missing from hero or the sakaray, i just got my laptop repaired and without anything literally so i dont know if its a driver aswell Icon_sad heres the pick.

the first one its with the file binkw32.dll inside the ro folder ( it wasnt there and my lap suggested me to have it in the program as a solution, so i dl it and added it to the folder and now it asks me for this one, so im about to dl it and add it, but i dont know how it will go later XD[attachment=97]

so afther a bunch of more aplications that it asks me to get i finally get this, but i dont know what it means...or what to do now( second pick )[attachment=98]
Can you show us a screenshot of your RO folder please?

We have a dll pack available in the download section btw.
It looks like you need to setup the sakray setup to the right audio settings from your computer.

I don't have the setup with me so if someone could help out with the specific names, I'd thank you Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's