heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lolz whatever bye* guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol. talk to on msn like usual. (you didn't give me a shout out, but you gave trowa and bloody one?!) D:<
>.> lmao panda, youre only a carebear to the people who respect the rules :/... imo rules are meant to be broken... and bloody >.> just... you annoy me... k lmao after seeing the posts, ill just leave if you need me you can get me on msn... think this is like the third time ive posted my emailz but here it is again wacko_darren@hotmail.com

PS. whoever that was that said they disagree with what i said ... read my name <3, because i really honestly dont care if you agree or not, its my opinion, you can be wrong if you want (i love startin shit <3)
Since you like starting shit can i call you Jerry Springer?
Iduncare Wrote:>.> lmao panda, youre only a carebear to the people who respect the rules :/... imo rules are meant to be broken... [blahblahblah] (i love startin shit <3)

oh god. i fear for you in the real world. good luck with that.
lol what a fun goodbye thread Icon_biggrin

later dooode Icon_razz
Later Iduncare, I wish you were on more, but well there is always a time for everyone to leave ;D
haha this is like closest flamming goodbye thread i've seen, but yeah i'll see you in afew months when you deside to rejoin again Icon_biggrin
Iduncare Wrote:>.> lmao panda, youre only a carebear to the people who respect the rules :/... imo rules are meant to be broken...
And people wonder why there was punishment?

Iduncare Wrote:PS. whoever that was that said they disagree with what i said ... read my name <3, because i really honestly dont care if you agree or not, its my opinion, you can be wrong if you want (i love startin shit <3)
And this is exactly what a society doesn't need to be able to communicate.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's