heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I am new here, and I just came from a lower rate server where I achieved high leveled characters. What I was wondering is, how exactly is the economy and community on this server and... on average, how many players on online? Icon_suprised
Quote:Well, I am new here, and I just came from a lower rate server where I achieved high leveled characters. What I was wondering is, how exactly is the economy and community on this server and... on average, how many players on online?

What I was wondering is, how exactly is the economy?: Its pretty decent, with good money making skills, and general farming skills, you can get what you want pretty quickly.

And Community?: Overall, the community is pretty good, some people you won't like, but that's anywhere. The community when you ask questions will probably have like 3+ people answer for you at once if enough are on XD

How Many players online?: About 40-50 Merchants that are autotrading, and then about 60-90 players generally are actually playing. Since there is no duel clienting for characters actually playing, these numbers should be right :D

I hope you have fun playing here Icon_biggrin
The best method is to give it a try for a few days, and that's probably more accurate than what we will say =P Of course we say good things about ourselves, lol, so to see how do we really live up to "active GMs" and "friendly community" (really which server doesn't say that), there's no real way to find out but to join us for a few days and evaluate it that way ;D

Hope to see you in-game there!
Welcome ^_^

If you have any more question don't hesitate to ask Icon_smile
Well, thank you evereyone for responding so quickly, and I guess Aaronock also answered my next question. I'm glad to hear that there is autotrading on this server. :]
Reference URL's