heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Starting heRO troubles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay..??Ok

[Image: Error.jpg]

I'm new so expect newbie questions Sorry

I download the Mini installer(latest) and the DLL thing.

When i start the game, I get the thing you see in the picture above... any ideas to fix this and play the game? Icon_smile
Hmmm, you need to get sakray and ragnarok installed.
I suggest you get the full HeRO installer and install that instead Icon_biggrin
Because right now you have no Data folder for which the Sakray and RO files are located at.
I see a folder for full installer, if you downloaded it make sure to run it first, then run the mini-installer.

You should have a file called sdata.grf, it seems to be missing currently, it's a very important file.
Problem is, nothing is in it.
It randomly came in.
When i tried to install the full HeRO installer, it asked for the other one, then i click it, it downloads, and it stops at 80% or so and it kills the program. What can I do? OH and thank you for helping.
So from the full installer 2 parter, you were only able to download 1 file? Try downloading the other again then. Make sure you got both fully downloaded, put them in the same folder and extract, you'll get an .exe and from that you can install the game.
Okay, i'm downloading the 2nd one again, so I put it in a folder and extract?
Gah, i downloaded the 2 and they still dont work. Any ideas?
What does it say when it doesnt work? What program do you use to extract?
Winrar
So you have both files in the same folder and you extract with winrar and it says.. ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's