heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: introducing me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, just thought to introduce myself to the community! I've played on a couple of private servers, but I never established myself in the community. This server seems very interesting, so I'll try to make myself involved as much as I can. I'm new to the server (currently training a Novice to be a Gunslinger, name of Black_Cat) so any help on how to take part in the game community would be very appreciated. Thank you and hope to see you guys in the game!
Hi Hi, welcome to HeRO, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, talk around a lot, there are plenty of awesome people here. :D
More gunslinger is always nice =P not exactly the most popular job in heRO =( More new players to play out gunslinger may promote the class to all the old geezers here XD;
I have played slingers, they just aren't my style ;D
Thanks for the warm welcome! Icon_biggrin Also, I'm sort of like a RO server scout for my friends, I try out servers and I pull in my friends afterwards. Kinda win-win, they get a fun server to play on, and I sorta get a headstart on them >< So once I get a feel for the game once more (haven't played RO in months) I'll drag them with me >:D They'll love the Light/Dark system
In case if you haven't told your friends about the greatness of the Light Allegiance yet, now will be a great time to start and do that n_n
Yah yah, join hawt bishi boys like my character Aaronock is, and the lovely Miss Ayu x)
Will do, just found the Allegiance NPC after trying all the buildings in Prontera, silly me didn't comb the crowd of NPC's in the middle >< Can anyone point me out to how I can work on my allegiance? Thanks, already enjoying my time here :D
I can help you out if I see you in game anytime. Also there are plenty of people to ask in game on main chat, you can try there too :3
Welcome ^_^

@main channel will probably be your main tool for interaction, joining a guild can also help, unless you intend to make a guild with your friends which is nice too, bring them here the more the merrier! Prontera is the social hang out place, there's usually people who sit&chat there.

This post...
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=41
... should give you a lot of info on the Allegiance system, as well as hints to the quest, we don't give precise location, but you can usually find players in game to help you.
Reference URL's