heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking for a guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I'm new to server and I'm looking for a guild to take me in. Maybe a guild where we can form parties to level up or hunt items, some WoE would be nice but not preferred, but mostly where the members can just chat with each other and have a fun time. I appreciate any invites/tips Icon_biggrin Thank you.
Hey there KuroNeko! Welcome to heRO, glad you found us! Icon_biggrin I'm a member of Behemoth. We have friendly and active players, who I'm sure would be willing to venture around with you. As for WoE, we like it if you can attend at least 1 of the two sessions each week. So while we are a WoE-active guild, you don't have to attend absolutely EVERY session ^.^ If you'd like to talk to me ingame, I'm usually on as HibikiTheAlchemist.

Hope to hear from you soon! Icon_smile
I'm from a new guild called Lament. We just started, and are already WoE active. We are lvl 4, with about 15 members and a very friendly atmosphere. I usually play as PunkRock101 or FullRotation365. If I'm not on you can also try and PM Ailsabeth or Fathom. We also have a lot of lvling parties, usually at somewhere like Glast Heim or Thors.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Reference URL's