heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: rejected from server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so what does that MEAN exactly?

cuz i'm getting it over and over...usually if i restart my computer that fixes it (dunno why) but it didn't this time and now i'm bored and curious until hero loves me again Cry
I also get this message hundreds of times for what I thought was no reason, but I have now figured it out! See, the computer Gremlins (the creatures that run and maintain the internets tooobs) are easily insulted and I believe that my constant complaining about the internet not being fast enough insulted these Gremlins and as such they are now messing with me when ever they can. And I am sorry Fao, becuase you are in contact with me the internets Gremlins have also decided to mess with you *hugs* I am sorry, when I get back home I'll try to apease them with chicken kidneys (their favoured foods) and see what I can do! Icon_wink
XD

Well it could be lag between your connection and the server, which makes the client think you've disconnected.
I have that problem 2.....
It keeps saying rejected to server.
generally when that happens to me, I wait a couple minutes, and try logging in again
yeth .. i get that when im switching between characters alot .. i assume its cause im switching to fast.
Yeah most likely. It's a sort of time-out between you and the server.
this is happening to me right now =(
it wont go away!!!
i even waited like 10 mins before trying again ><
and reconnected my internet.
Reference URL's