heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: poring soccer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
duno, found this on youtube and it looks really fun.

is this possible? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_C7xd4hn...re=related
lmao that looks freakin sweet!
Yeah, we even gave it a try on test server, unfortunately some players crashed, but it was a new thing, we should give it another go soon.. but so many things to do, so little time.

We actually have the palettes, red and blue for it available in the stylist.

Our poring soccer would be played with novice however, unlike theirs which is all classes ^_^;
A lot of servers are starting to offer something like that. So yes, we could have it, but with so many other things this server wants to do I don't know when we would ever have it xD
yay Icon_razz
I can see why it'd be novice only. Looks like fun to me. Unlike most custom things, I might even try it.
Would be more fun with normal characters :

- pvp on always fun
- team buff, more teamwork
- more strategy with different skills
(cloaking and surprise kick from the shadow, quagmire etc)

Or a good comprise could be to have first job only (level caped to 75/50)
the reason why most server has it, is because the soccer ball sprite comes with the database XD; all the other servers offer events only if it's unoriginal and that it's developed by someone else already =P

(and that's why other servers usually can't escape from pvp, hide and seek, db party, poring soccer, screenshot contests and trivia as the only 6 events)
why does poring soccer stick out of that list like a sore thumb xP
Omg... This looks so much fun. xD
I hope we get it on heRO too one day Icon_biggrin

I was talking to EagleW about this, thinking of a way we could make it more fun. And since we're in the suggestion forum already. I hope it's ok if I throw our idea in here too. Icon_smile

We agree it would be best if everyone were with Novices. But there's still ways to make this more interesting even if we're only level 1.

Here's our idea:
The GM would invite all the novices to the Event Guild and teleport us to the map as usual...
Every novice would then receive a same set amount of Level 1 Frost Diver scrolls, and a set amount of Novice Potions. (PVPing is not the aim of the game, so we don't want anyone dying. Frost Diver is just being suggested because it would make things more interesting and the players could actually come up with game strategies before the game starts.)

After the Scrolls and Potions are given. The Novices would be separated into 2 parties(teams) and they'd get a couple of minutes to discuss a strategy with their team.

After that... We're free to make Gooooooooaaals~ Icon_twisted
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's