heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Suggestiong for game/event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i was playing around on heRO and an idea popped in my head =3...it could be an event or u can make a game out of it....well here goes..

I havent though of a name for it...but like 15+ people join in it...all lvl 50+...and then they get warped to one big seperate map or something and they run around fighting monsters of different lvls like lvl 43-99 or so... and after all those monsters are killed then u can summon some mvps to kill around also...and final boss could be like pori pori...just a thought Icon_biggrin
Well you can do part of this event yourself, it's called dead branch and bloody branch ^_^;;

Other than that, it's a little similar to town invasion that are held occasionally Icon_smile
ahh well i havent seen it...but i cant afford DB's im talking bout this as like a daily-ish type thing...held like any day WoE isnt to prevent noob boredom ;D??
Do town invasion right in the middle of pront for massive lulz
Snapplewee Wrote:Do town invasion right in the middle of pront for massive lulz
Agreed, but you know bloody's gonna complain XD
Hey there is nothing better then fixing pronteras lag with a good old merchant slaughtering fest. Well maybe Neon Gensis's Live Action movie coming out soon.
Reference URL's