heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: School Rumble Season 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure if anyone cares but one of my favorite animes School Rumble!! Has been OK'ed to start work on a third season. Honestly I refused to watch the end of season two until the series was officially ended or a new season was coming out. >.< I love this anime.
Avalon_Fates Wrote:Im not sure if anyone cares but one of my favorite animes School Rumble!! Has been OK'ed to start work on a third season. Honestly I refused to watch the end of season two until the series was officially ended or a new season was coming out. >.< I love this anime.

hey thanks for this post. i never thought they would make a season 3 but am so glad. really looking forward to this show.

PS: love your gif signature Icon_biggrin
Necroing this to say this.

The oficial end of all school rumble has happened just in school rumble z chapter 10. I have to say that I loved it and Im pretty happy that I read SR T_T Harima rocks hard x3
School Rumble? I have heard of that! o: Though. . . I'm not quite sure what the series is about. All I'm aware is that it is some romantic comedy. I would look it up right now but the computer I am currently on is slow as molasses. > w <;;
Reference URL's