heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Party tavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread gave me an idea to just throw out there. Was gonna post this in the topic but it probably warrants its own topic.

Suggestion > we have an RP tavern. How about the warper gives us a party seeker's tavern for free. That way when people are idle and wanna party but don't feel like organizing something over main and bothering people, they can just sit in the tavern. Everyone who sits there knows everyone else wants to party, and so maybe people can hook up for parties with people they otherwise wouldn't have talked to.

So y'know, a singles bar, but instead of being single you need to want a party.
I REALLY like this Idea. I really don't have anything to add to it to be honest, but anything that allows easier partying is fine by me.
How about the RP tavern counts as Party Tavern too? You'll be lucky to find someone idling there to either RP or Party, most people prefer to solo when they don't find someone to party, you probably have more chance on @main than sitting in the tavern, no offense ^_^;;
Well, I keep main off as a matter of principle, since I don't enjoy reading or taking part (nothing about main in particular, just not my style), so anyone looking for a party over main automatically can't get me. Maybe I'm the only one in thsi situation, I just imagined there might be others. Oftentimes I'm bored, idling in morroc, and thinking "I'd go try and get a party but it'd be such a pain in the arse to work out who wants to, so I wont" (so I don't).

But fair enough, I'll see if I can't somehow spread the meme and get others to idle in the RP tavern for parties.
Heh I'd be there all day if the word doesn't spread >_< lol
Reference URL's