heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi there pals!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there :D
I'm a NEWBIE here, so please give me some introductions about this server...
weLL, tnx for GM Pandora and GM Ayu (I think the name is right, but the other one that invited me here) for inviting me here :D
see yah all in the game...

But you will see me too in forums,
I JUST LOVE FORUMS
100% Forum Addict
Welcome to heRO game and forums ^_^

If you have any questions, ask on forums or @main in game and we'll be happy to answer.
Like Pandora said, welcome. If you have any questions, I generally have time to chat through PMs on the forums. As for an introduction to the server, I don't really know what you're looking for but if you post some questions we could answer them.

Again, enjoy your time on heRO.
yeah, I have a question *wink**wink*

I knew that there is a custom feature here about the "Dark vs Light"
but I dont know some stuffs about it,

Estimatedly, is there any lvl requirements for joining a allegiance? Or if you create your character, you can choose your allegiance?
Welcome to HeRO Icon_smile

There is no level requirement to join either side, you choose your side in prontera.

For more information you can check this page:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=41
uhm,,
another one, (sorry for my ignorance, just a newbie here)
is there any Job Master here? or when you want to change job go to the original job guild?
Original job quest, no job changer here. RMS has nice guides which makes them easy however.

http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000
yes!!

That give me the thrills...

IGN: Turbulence

uhm, can I remain Neutral?
or everybody needs an allegiance?
It's all up to you, you can remain neutral, or you can join an allegiance now or later on. There are no advantage to being neutral yet however, while Light/Dark have special events and gears.
You can remain neutral but as of now, this means you won't be able to join any alignment based stuff (ToH is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, but it is pretty big)

Edit: Argh, beated
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's