heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: RO + Real life. D:?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
im bored so.. here goes: just post whatever comes in ur mind about the topic, like post about its good and bad effects. i.e. flywing as means of travelling around the world D:.
I'll go first :3

Extinction of butterflies: Butterfly wings for easy transportation from school/work/anywhere to home! ;D
i would wear a ghostring armor and kick peoples butts with their attacks reduced by 75%!!!! Icon_biggrin
Full Strip... 'nuff said.
walking around in the woods, stabbing anything that comes in sight, 'cuz let's face it, we all need that 10 xp those squirels give, and squirel card is a hatter.
I think that we can ALL see someone coming in to say "cloaking" because of the too many obvious things, most of them bad/illegal, you can do with it.

Bioethnics; instead of reducing your damage by 75%, how about let the damage be done to a sheep and then have the sheep ram into the attackers instead? If that's not appealing, then have a blob of jello burn them alive or zap them.
I'd like to make money by selling the entrails of things that I kill. Icon_biggrin
Maiden Wrote:I'd like to make money by selling the entrails of things that I kill. Icon_biggrin

RIP bloody... Icon_lol
Real Life deluge or Water escape technique in a room full of High Voltage electrical equipment x_x;; Not a pretty sight

But with a Fire department full of sages, ninjas and waterball wizards, who needs fire hydrants?

Also, wearing a poopoo hat in public
I'd get tanked on EDPs and chuck around some ADs. Ontop of that, Cigarette the whole time
The Legendary Joe Wrote:But with a Fire department full of sages, ninjas and waterball wizards, who needs fire hydrants?

The baby desert wolf pets need fire hydrants in order to do serious businesses, or else they may make some mess inside the house.

Either that, or criminals start casting Land Protector before they set things on fire.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's