heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiyo HERO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came from IRO the pay server, so lets see how HERO looks.

I hope to see you all in game! Icon_smile
Welcome to heRO fresh meat Silver =D

Hopefully your experience here will prove to be better at iRO XD At least you won't be paying for it!
Fruityla Wrote:Welcome to heRO fresh meat Silver =D

Hopefully your experience here will prove to be better at iRO XD At least you won't be paying for it!
yeah i just heard about private servers a week or two ago. so ive been checking out other servers as close to the pay and so far this one is on the tee
We have many differences from the pay servers, to be fair. We have custom content, as almost all p-servers do, and our population is smaller. That said, we also have, for our size, a very active and friendly community. Hopefully that and our events+custom content more than outweighs the differences we have from official servers.

Enjoy your stay. Make sure you check out the Light VS Dark System too!
Well I'll give it a try. Thanks for the welcome Icon_cool
Welcome ^_^

Coming from official server, you should find leveling much faster, hope you'll like the customizations we have, it's a little adaptation but hopefully it'll be fun!
Woo woo, welcome to heRO! You came from iRO huh, well this server is a good bit different than that I imagine, but I really hope you'll have fun with all of us here :D
I'm seeing the differences in HERO compared to IRO.
but HERO is much easier. It has save points! Icon_smile
See? It is already getting better by the moment, and we have palettes for our clothes! (Actually all servers do, but Shutup!)

Icon_wink
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin

Have you fallen in love with @autoloot yet? xD
Reference URL's