heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: goodbye says it all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im not gonna be active anymore. Im sure panda is pleased with all the goofyness ive caused down the line (most the gm's never saw Icon_biggrin). I decided to make a g'bye thread so's all my friends through the time i been here didnt think i just up and left them. I will forever cherish my dear frinds lucky day and .. omg ryxie what name do you use these days?

I'll miss PeekaBoo with all my heart .. she has been so sweet and kind from day one of her time here and no one could ask for a better wife(peeka ill pawn all my stuff for a divorce if you wanna remarry).

id also like to mention my LW firends EX for one .. i sometimes wonder if your one person lol .. you made a guild from, nothing into a very powerfull something ..

Teox .. dude you dont owe me nuffin .. carry on

Dorii are you even still there?
Auriel .. why'd you make your title that? Icon_biggrin

nammie .. i loved your buffs .. im never gonna forget the abyss run we had with kadar that was funny and epic.(or was it dorii)

Bloody .. i never really knew maiden real good but you .. i remember when you first joined you had an object that could be bought at a shop with a pumped up price when you first joined it was funny .. you have always dealt me fairly and been someone i want by my side while MVP even though i never mvp'ed with you.

sorry for the long post ..ill log in and say hi .. peeka has my account info and i have no intention of asking for a pw change. She's an awsome player

I almost forgot Rekinjitsu Way Icon_biggrin

Edaward is the most fearsome HW around and his LK (forgive me hes gonna kill me for forgetting his name atm)
Heh, I barely got to know you Anak, and now you leave.

We did have that super cool late night Abyss party, it was loads of fun with you, Aurial, Krogoth and Namine. ^_^
Not pleased at all, don't go Icon_sad
this might be the only time youve ever spelled my name right. Icon_biggrin

i wont miss you.

cuz i wont stop talking to you. see you on msn.
NUUUUUUU Anakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk don?t leave =(

And LOL nobody spells rekinjutsu right *sobs*

P.S:renkinjutsu=alchemy
rekinjutsu= military alchemy used in Amestris(according to the manga) XD
GM-Pandora Wrote:Not pleased at all, don't go Icon_sad
No byes from me either. No one wants you to leave Icon_mad Besides, you gotta shine Anak first Icon_cry
Icon_cry Well I was still kind of hoping it was a joke, it wasn't I guess.

I'll miss you and unless theres a very big change, PeekaBoo will forever wait for you're return Icon_sad

See ya on msn wifey Kissy

As you can see, you will be missed Ok

KissyLoveKissyLoveKissyLove
D; Who's going to afk in town for hours on end!! (although I was never sure if you were really afk sometimes) You shall be missed Anak.
Without Anak's AFKness in Hugel to watch over the place, Hugel will not be overrun by thieves Cry

Come back now before chaos errupts =<
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's