heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Zip file.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After i downloaded heRO full installer, its not the "zip" icon thingy. It's some weird box, like the normal program file icon. So now i can't open it, and i used the dropdown menu and then try to "extract here" "extract files" "extract ..."

Can somebody help me? I already wasted a lot of time downloading this much, i don't really want to redownload.
just get winrar.
Nono, i HAVE winrar but it isn't an option in dropdown or double clicking. I already tried reinstalling winrar twice.

Any other suggestions?
try winace then or update your winzip. Because that was made with winrar, so winrar should open it.
Maybe the file didn't download all the way, and that's why the icon looks like that?

(Just a thought... Icon_razz)
lol true Icon_razz
Well i downloaded like direct link, i don't think i can pause it without closing the download manager. But i am going to try winace.

Thanks for all the help so far!
The full installer is indeed a rar file, so winrar should open it once it's done downloading and it should have the little icon of 3 books strapped together.

The file is over a gig, check the file size to make sure it fully downloaded.
Reference URL's