heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HELP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What happens to a guild when the guild leader dies!!! Not on RO of course, in real life >_>

Because I think... umm nevermind, yea what happens!!?
Are you saying what I think you're saying? Icon_eek
Are you saying that you are thinking I am saying what I am .. umm I am lost =s . But no, I am not saying that. I hope nothing is wrong with him but it was weird we didn't see Ex today. I started thinking what kept him from logging (Sickness, Out, Connectivity, Real life problems, Computer gone kaboot...etc.) One of the things that came across my mind is.. death xD

So seriously, what would happen if (heaven forbid) a guild leader died ? Icon_eekIcon_sadIcon_sadIcon_sadIcon_sadIcon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cry
Aren't you over-reacting a little? XD

We usually deal with those on a case per case basis.

Best thing would be for the leader to leave us a sort of "will", like "in case something happens to me, sickness, internet problem or otherwise please transfer leadership to ..."

Another alternative is that the guild leader's account can be accessed by their second(s) in commands, in which case they can transfer leadership if need be without any gm input.
Yay cool :3 So, when will you PM me the info of your admin account? Icon_smile

Or I'll get it in your will Icon_sad
Thinking are you daydreaming or something?
So cruel Cry
I think Bloody's lost his mind Laugh
What's a mind Icon_eekIcon_suprised Sounds yummy Icon_smile
@recall Bloody
@charkillable Bloody
@useskill 653 100 GM-Ayu
@raisemap

(repeat)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's