heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Homu Evolution Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been told by multiple people that once a Homu Evolves that they receive a stat bonus of some kind. I would like to know if that is true or not or if it's something that hasn't been implemented on this server. All you Homu experts please help me out >3
Didn't you take before and after shots of the evolution? I guess if you can't notice any change, you might have gotten unlucky in terms of evolution bonuses.

Unless it has been changed, upon evolution your homunc will receive a randomly distributed addition of 1-10 to each stat.
Yes i did cuz i was curious what she would do. But 0 stats improved to my dismay.

[Image: homuchangeah3.th.jpg]
Probably not implemented yet. I know earlier versions of eA didn't have it down right away. Although I did think they fixed it before thors.
BTW does anybody know what lvl these evolve into the better stage of homons? Like the little slug thing (starts with a v) to the fly thing?
@Kadar
I'm not sure if it's a Lif Glitch or what, sadly i haven't seen Hibiki who has the lif like I do to see if his got a boost or not since before mine did.

@ Quick
911 intimacy is when it hits Loyal. 250-750 is Neutral and 751-910 is Cordial. Someone told me if you feed it properly and never forget to feed it between 11 and 25 it takes 150 hours of feeding =|
So... at loyal it evolves into the next form or what?
Yes, it does, you have to use an evolution stone at 911 intimacy (loyal) which can be purchased in the alchemist shop for 100k i think.
k thanks a lot Icon_biggrin
Well, I also did a search around the server and everyone with evolved homunculus didnt get the stats bonus.
The question is:
Is it bugged, not implemented yet or was it an eathena change?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's