heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello ^^;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I'm new, just joined a couple days ago, but only now registered here at the forums.

I've been playing a lot of servers recently; some have closed, others haven't met my picky standards, and the last one.. well .. nevermind. Anyway, I'm happy to be here at heRo, I really enjoy what I have seen of this server so far. It seems to be manged very professionally, and there's lots of awesome custom stuffs for the players. My only concern is the economy, but my friends assure me it is ok.

Speaking of which, I followed a handful of friends here, and I hope to be WoE active as soon as I can be. I love to party and just talk (though chatting always becomes a huge distraction, as I never want to level when I can be talking to other players instead.) x_x;;;

Some stuff about me, I live in the US, and I've been playing RO for about 5 years. I started out on iRO Loki (and I refuse to use kRO names! Its TSS, not FO! Grr..) but when it became too much of an expense I dropped my membership and started playing on pservers. I stick to low rate servers with as little customization/ "ways of ruining RO" as possible, and have played on one too many servers. @_@ (Though this server balances custom stuff almost entirely fairly. =p)

I'm at uni now. I haven't declared a major yet, but I love learning foreign languages. So as soon as I determine the courses to take I will declare a double major allowing me to teach English as a Second language, preferably in a foreign school setting. So I'd need formal training in teaching, english, and the language of the country I choose. I haven't chosen a country yet, but I speak french very well and understand basic chinese. I aim to expand my knowledge in foreign languages.

I enjoy gaming (RO and xbox 360), reading fantasy novels, cultures (especially food Icon_biggrin), cats, anime, strawberries, playing with photoshop, and being lazy in general. o_o; Its a random list I know! -.-

And I'm sure that's way more information than you ever wanted to know.
My in-game name is Sariel. Gasp.. Hope to meet some friendly people here! <3~

I noticed from the online members that there is a Sarakiel here also. Sorry, didn't mean to copy your name. ;-;

Edit: Waaaai poring emotes!
Icon_eek
Wowww such a nice introduction post Miss Sariel, I hope to meet you in game sometime, if you ever want to chat I'm usually quite happy to :3

Welcome to the server, I hope you continue to have tons of fun here with all of us.
Welcome! We have cake. (Is a lie)
Hi Sariel ^_^ welcome!

Thanks for your kind word, hope you'll like heRO Icon_smile

If you want to start WoEing fast, I'd like to recommend the Alde "retro" castle, which is 2nd jobs only (no trans or TK, Ninja, Gunner).

You'll find a few French speaking members in our community (myself included) ^_^
*Poke Sariel*

<.< >.>

*Runs away*
Waaah, dun poke me!

*uses Root, then Asura on Ai-kun*

Aiglos is one of the friends that I followed. He'll probably attest that I really don't speak french well. ;-; But I comprehend a lot better than my ability to respond. =p

@ Pandora: Ravi de faire votre connaissance~ ^.^ Thanks for the information about WoE, sounds like a good place to get started. And I think I'll join the Light alliance. :3

@Aaronock: I'm actually a guy. I realize that I might seem female based on the way I talk, and that I play a female character. I just want to clear that up because I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'll post in that "Cross-dressing" thread I guess. Sorry for the confusion. >>;
<3~

@Slyph: Nuu! Its not a lie! *eats cake*
Hello Sariel, welcome to heROIcon_biggrin

Is that Romeo x Juliet I see in your avatar? Icon_eek
Welcome to heRO, yes, I agree the economy is a bit over developed here, But if you need money and got an hour to waste, my suggestion would be to go into mining, once you get a decent amount of mining points and start up funds, you can make money ranging from 500k-1.5 mill (the money range is based on my experiance and comments I heard on mining)

If you need more details about mining. just ask somebody in-game.

See you onlineNo1

P.S: I'd recommend using a merchant character since Pick axes and the things you find can be really heavy
Hi, hope you enjoy the server =)
Aeria Wrote:Is that Romeo x Juliet I see in your avatar? :icon_eek:
Hai hai! RxJ is the bestest romantic anime ever! Or dare I say best anime ever? I do. I absolutely adore it. /rice And the scene that my avatar is from makes me feel warm inside.. but sad at the same time. ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome! <3

BlueAlchemy Wrote:Welcome to heRO, yes, I agree the economy is a bit over developed here, But if you need money and got an hour to waste, my suggestion would be to go into mining, once you get a decent amount of mining points and start up funds, you can make money ranging from 500k-1.5 mill (the money range is based on my experiance and comments I heard on mining)

If you need more details about mining. just ask somebody in-game.

See you onlineNo1

P.S: I'd recommend using a merchant character since Pick axes and the things you find can be really heavy
The economy is a bit over-developed? Hehe, understatement. Well, it's no one's fault that its like that way and all I have to do is figure out how to work the system like everyone else does. And frankly, I'm happy to even have an economy. Small-scale servers usually don't have one at all. No place to buy cards, equips, or discounted usable items. In which case you literally have to hunt everything you need. and that is tedious and tiring. As shocked as I was, I'm not upset by the state of the economy here.

@_@ Yes I have no idea what the mining or fishing systems are. I'll search around for other threads or stalk you in-game for answers. /gg xD Thanks for the tips about procuring zeny quickly.

Thanks for the welcome, Chojiro! I'm enjoying it already~! =p
Reference URL's