heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Baby Castles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately me and a couple of others have gotten together and formed a baby guild and we were all thinking about a baby castle for WoE, would be nice to have a castles for babies only because of their lack of stats in comparison to non-babies.

Dont think i need a poll for this so im just gonna ask, Could we have a baby castle? Icon_biggrin
NO! ?_?
Something tells me Krim doesn't want there to be a baby castle. o.O
We have discussed the idea before, however it was agreed that heRO's population currently doesn't allow for another castle and that not enough baby / baby guilds partake in woe to justify a castle just for them. There's barely enough people who woe in alde as it is.

However another related idea was introduced and will hopefully come to life eventually, you'll find more detail in the server progress thread Icon_wink
Aldebaran woe is already too much, a small bunch of people are holding a castle with impunity, a quick fix for that problem would be to hold "retro-woe" at another time than the others woe

It's already been discussed a lot a while ago,
but still,

----- Krim
|
|
\/

?_?

about this :'[
Aaawww. Come on Krimlin, you know you just looovvveee babies. ;P
*yawn* You're always ?_
all castles should be open *runs and hides*
Zeena Wrote:Aaawww. Come on Krimlin, you know you just looovvveee babies. ;P

Embryonic stem cells are full of good proteins. Ask my peco.
Reference URL's