heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello =-p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I'm new to Hero Ragnarok online. I was happening to be on ratemyserver searching up some cards for the other server I was playing on when I saw a ad about a server called HeRO and the whole dark-light system. I found it interesting and decided to check it out. I see the server has a huge array of customs, it's sounds really eventish Icon_razz, and really fun. Well enough with the boring part let me introduce myself.

My name is Rodrigo (brazilian name) and if you haven't read the first part of the sentence I'm brazilian. I've been playing iRO for a couple years and then I couldn't pay anymore because of some credit card problem. Well playing Ragnarok is one of my hobbies. I like cake and dogs but I only eat one of them ....not cake Evil. I like playing soccer and water polo. I'm lazy but dedicated if you know what I mean. Well I hope I can have a lot of fun in this server. =)

PS: I still don't know what side to choose but I feel evil Icon_twisted
Welcome ^_^
Welcome, have fun ^_^
sorry dude we have too many brazilians already.

just kidding, welcome!
Ignore truth, he's a dork.

Your English is good, that should help in bringing the English-speaking community closer to the Brazilian community on heRO Ok
Hi there. I wonder what dog tastes like...
Thanks guys =). I actually atend a American school where I live so I've been learning English since I was little.
PS: Dog tastes like chicken.
Bah why does everything but Mc Donalds chicken taste like chicken!!

Welcome by the way Icon_biggrin
Because MacDonalds is 80% soy, 20% cow.
damit I knew I tasted soy in their somewhere!! Cow >.< When did that happen.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's