heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys im coming from another low rate server -RO aka - (or what some of us are calling it Rollback Ragnarok online) the server has pissed me off for the last tiem and i hear that this is the best low rate out there so im hoping its all that and then some ^ ^ from what i have read it seems like a great server and i only wish i would have joined sooner well hello agian Im going to be making a gunner on your guyses server with the name EMahler and or Mahler (E-Mahler is my artist name that i use) in any case ill be making a gunner and hopefully soon an all gunner guild well hope to see you guys in game soon im having a little trouble getting the game installed correctly but i think i will get it to work this time
Welcome to Hero, I also came from - and this server trumps that one in spades. the people are nicer, we have more events, the staff actually plays and will listen to you, all around, WE ROCK. I cant believe i ever played - to begin with.

WOOT
Welcome to heRO, hope you'll like it here Icon_biggrin

PS. Please don't post the names of other servers DS
Quote:and i hear that this is the best low rate out there so im hoping its all that and then some

You heard right Icon_wink

Welcome to heRO
Their actually is a all gunner guild tho theirs not enough gunners >.<
Anyways welcome!
Welcome, I hope you will feel at home here ^_^
Yes we rawks sawks Icon_wink lol, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.
Reference URL's