heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: God Loves HeRO's O.o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so recently for reasons I wont explain, I got incredibly depressed and lost the will to live >..> anyways I could bring myself to play heRO's cause I didnt want people seeing me in the state, also leveling is very slow when you want to make a randomly stupid class. SO long story short I was looking for some stupid high rate where i could smash things to take my mind off everything. Oddly enough it appears my Ragnarok Client only works with HeRO. No matter how hard I tried it would yell at me in funny languages or ask me for random files Ive never heard of.

So is this some sign from god that heRO is the only server I will ever need. Or does heRO some how eat things in Ragnarok so its becomes domenent. Reguardless it saved me alot of annoyence having to talk to randoms on a server id leave anyways.

So join heRO the server that is more powerfull then all the rest..really its quiet scary.

<3 Angel
Avalon_Fates Wrote:Ok so recently for reasons I wont explain, I got incredibly depressed and lost the will to live >..>

I suggest a chat with Mystra. Icon_smile
hmm where is Ms Myst Icon_biggrin
Usually other server will have their own client, hero.exe is made to work with heRO server indeed, nothing godly about it however XD

Welcome back Fates.
Yeh oddly enough I moved heRO's stuff into a seperate file, Installed about 3 diff servers, Not at the same time. Everyone Failed. But I throw heRO's back on and it works fine. I aint complaining cause who really wants to play any other server anyways. Still very odd...
Hey, that happens. I've tried several servers in the past and had lots of problems.
oooooo destiny~

glad to see you back and ready for more endless grinding! Only 1 more lvl for you btw :D
Yah, glad to see you decided to come back Fates :3
glad to hear you feel better.

(ps there is no god Icon_wink *runs*)
-Bumps into Teox, meanwhile taking his katar- Oh..well..excuse me sir, I hope you aren't hurt..

>.>

<.<
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's